SAP Trainer seeks Full Time position. Travel OK. Will move with correct incentives! I am available now.
I usually do blog posts here about SAP FI/CO Reporting or Training in SAP. I thought today, I would head in a new direction and post my resume. I have conducted 100’s of sessions to thousands of SAP attendees around North America and Europe.
I can provide a full scope of references, from Employers and attendees.
Here it is:
P.O. Box 951
La Quinta, CA 92247
Mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org (Email)
Independent Consultant/Instructor (May 2003 – Present)
Since AMTRAK, I have continued to train a variety of courses for SAP Education and IBC as an independent contractor. I teach at SAP Training classroom locations, SAP Virtual installations and customer on-sites. I am teaching SAP FI Application courses, the BW Application as well as Report Writer and Report Painter and SAP New Flexible General Ledger..
I maintain a periodic SAP Training Blog, sharing some of my almost twenty years of SAP Training and Consulting experience at https://saptrain.wordpress.com. I have a growing daily audience.
As needed, I fill requests for SAP European sites as well as for Toby Winter at Mikado Resources in the UK.
December 2010 – July 2011 AMTRAK SAM Project
Recently completed a six month assignment at AMTRAK, Wilmington, De. I was required to develop an understanding of their internal procedures and assist in development of multiple levels of training materials. I delivered several rounds of stand-up End-User Training and was assigned to specific AMTRAK field locations to provide “Refresh” Training to fill in the gaps following the regular course offerings.
I spent the final month working an SAP Help Line, fielding queries on all SAP applications after Go-Live.
2009-2010 European Training Assignments
Last year, I completed a series of SAP ERP Courses in FI/CO, Flexible Ledgers for SAP Belgium, SAP UK, IBM FI Academy and a large Swedish SAP Customer in phase 2 of their roll-out. The focus of my training was FI and Reporting.
- Continuing to work with SAP and their Customers in the areas of Reporting, Business Warehouse Query Design, developing Reporting strategies, End-User & Project Team Training. Teaching courses in SAP Finance, Reporting & Project overviews. Developed Customer-specific courseware.
SAP AMERICA (Waltham, MA)
Platinum Instructor (1994 – May 2003)
- Specialize in Enterprise Reporting in SAP R/3 and New Dimension Products. Spent several years training Customers and SAP Internals in the use of Report Writer, Report Painter, Logistics Information Systems, Human Resource Reporting, SAP Query, QuickViewer, Business Warehouse Analyzer, Infoset Queries and Special Purpose Ledger
- Worked many years with SAP FI, A/R, A/P, GL, SPL. In addition, configured Customer & Vendor Master Records, and MM/SD to FI integration.
- Designed, developed and delivered Workshop called “Reporting in SAP R/3: A Toolset Overview”. Workshop is a primer Course in many of the SAP Reporting Options.
- Taught the Configuration and Data Modeling of Special Purpose Ledgers and the Logistics Information System
- Global Course owner of Special Purpose Ledgers.
- Served as an Instructor Mentor designing training plans, scheduling courses and reviewing classroom performance for newly hired Instructors.
- Promoted to Platinum Consulting as End User Training and Reporting Consultant. Defined End User Training requirements, designed and delivered End User materials.
- Rejoined SAP Training July 1998. Promoted to Platinum Instructor January 99.
COMPUTERVISION/PRIME COMPUTER Bedford, MA
SAP Project Standard Configuration Team Leader (1992 – 1994)
- Involved in worldwide SAP implementation project converting from various legacy systems to SAP’s Sales Distribution, Finance and Materials Management software modules.
- Developed and implemented end user training.
- Established FI and SD test environment for both domestic and European locations.
- Headed project teams to replace domestic Order Management, Accounts Receivable and Invoicing legacy systems.
- Received Corporate Excellence Award for contribution to project and vendor selection phase.
- Certified in SAP Business Warehouse-Report Design: Business Analyser
- SAP courses in Business Warehouse, Finance, Sales Distribution, Materials Management, Special Ledgers, Reporting and Implementation Tools.
- Global Knowledge Courses in Web Basics, Web Site Design and Web Database Fundamentals
- Bachelor of Arts, English, California State University, Northridge, CA